Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Twisty ties. But they're not broken.

And then I typed in slowly, "Gleam."

All the "Cold" pictures disappeared, as if they had never existed in the first place.
And it felt like the beginning again,
back when I was just tacky,
and her logic was a little bent.

It was a simple thing I did.
One simple motion that I do on a day-to-day basis,

but it meant something to me.

I thought, "Wow. I'm smiling. This is great. This is so great..."

and then I remembered that things will never be that way again, because I'm different now.

So I quickly pressed the page back, and continued searching through the freezing images on my screen.

Only, that's a lie.
You know what? A lot's a lie, these days.

I didn't press back, I continued searching through the Gleaming pictures,
hoping,
wishing...
things could be that way again.

Here's what I found,
when I went back in time.

And I smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment